Costa Media is looking for a driven, motivated and very organized finance assistant to join our remote full-time from Madeira.
Costa Media is a lead generation and media startup based in Malta active in several European and Latin American markets in the sports and gambling industries. We have a 100% remote, diverse, and international team, working primarily from Malta, but with team members from Portugal, Brazil, Philippines, France and more.
As a finance assistant you will be a critical member of our team, covering a variety of tasks and responsibilities across multiple business areas. You will be responsible for coordinating with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the correct reporting, keeping and execution of all necessary administrative and financial documentation.
We are looking for someone who is versatile, agile, can adapt quickly, and is looking to grow with the company. Someone one who is extremely well organized!
- Producing weekly bank reconciliations between transactions, invoices and credit notes.
- Issuing invoices to customers for further approval by the commercial department.
- Tracking incoming payments between bank accounts and customer balances.
- Preparing KYC documentation both at a corporate level, with banking institutions, accountants, auditors, as well as clients.
- Preparing monthly documentation to be provided to the certified accountants.
- Organizing and paying suppliers and staff on a bi-monthly/monthly basis.
- Provide general administrative support to all business areas of the company.
- Can demonstrate previous experience in a similar financial/administrative role.
- Very comfortable working with different invoicing and banking systems, ideally Xero.
- Professional experience working with Excel on a daily basis.
- Someone who learns fast and is able to work autonomously.
- Someone with strong organization skills and high attention to detail.
- A fast-paced company working in one of the most competitive markets online.
- Remote working from Madeira (home-based or coworking/business center)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
For any questions please reach out to us email@example.com.