Costa Media is looking for an experienced and creative content manager and strategist to join our remote full-time team.
Costa Media is a lead generation and media startup based in Malta active in several European and Latin American markets in the sports and gambling industries. We have a 100% remote, diverse, and international team, working primarily from Malta, but with team members from Portugal, Brazil, Philippines, France and more.
As a content manager and strategist, you will be working directly with two of the founders and be responsible for the content of our 5 main brands, in our 4 key markets.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment where you will be given a lot of responsibility and freedom to build an entire content marketing department, this is the right place for you.
In this role, you will be doing a lot of experiments, testing different strategies and executions. Not all will be successful, but we are looking for a creative mind who can bring innovation to our content approach.
Content is crucial and is one of the most important departments of our business, requiring a high-level of professionalism and responsibility.
We are looking for someone who is versatile, agile, can adapt quickly, and is looking to grow with the company.
- Improve and develop a content strategy for our brands in all of our key markets, both internal (for our websites) and external (promotional) content.
- Leading a remote team of over 30 content collaborators in 5 languages, with support from our COO.
- Establish and implement new content processes and roadmaps for growth and scale.
- Drive innovation to our content department by implementing creative ideas to content strategy and planning.
- Implementing a content marketing strategy that will drive engagement, mentions, and growth across all of our brands.
- Leading quality assurance and making sure the strategy and plan are being implemented at the required standard.
- Previous experience in a similar content role, ideally in the iGaming or sports marketing industry.
- Proven experience in strategy and management of content teams.
- Someone who thrives in competitive and fast-paced
- Someone who is native or with full-professional fluency in Portuguese and English.
- Ideally, but not mandatory, fluency in Spanish or French.
- Previous experience in content marketing and PR is a plus, we want to raise the standards of our internal and external content production, bringing content that matters to our users.
- Someone who can work independently and bring innovation to our team.
- A fast-paced company working in one of the most competitive markets online.
- Remote working from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience with great opportunities to grow.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility, with clear short to medium term objectives.
For any questions please reach out to us email@example.com.